it's good that you can draw again.they all look so good..have you based their design in someone in particular?
Some of them remind me of James Perry from the 1992 world strongmanyoutube.com/watch?v=ZLtlrkU-y4I( He appears at 2:37 )
To Anonymous (11/05/2020 3:35 PM)Thank you so much!When I draw a thick bull, I usually remember Torovar. But my memory of him is vague, so my bulls aren't very similar to him.https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=torovar
To Anonymous (11/12/2020 8:57 PM)Woow, Mr. Perry is very very thick and gorgeous!! I'm glad that you're saying that. Thank you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it's good that you can draw again.
they all look so good..
have you based their design in someone in particular?
Some of them remind me of James Perry from the 1992 world strongman
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtlrkU-y4I
( He appears at 2:37 )
To Anonymous (11/05/2020 3:35 PM)
Thank you so much!
When I draw a thick bull, I usually remember Torovar.
But my memory of him is vague, so my bulls aren't very similar to him.
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=torovar
To Anonymous (11/12/2020 8:57 PM)
Woow, Mr. Perry is very very thick and gorgeous!!
I'm glad that you're saying that. Thank you!
Post a Comment